Why am I getting the error "Invalid Credentials" when I try to log in?
"Invalid Credentials" means that either your username or your password does not match an active MyOCC account. Only active year-round Connect volunteers in the U.S. have an account at MyOCC.samaritanspurse.org.
If you are an active year-round Connect volunteer and are not able to log in:
- The email address you are using may not be the one associated with your account.
- The password you are using may not match the password for your account.
- Use the "Forgot Password?" link as described in the attached document to reset your password.
- Make sure that the password you set is at least 8 characters.
- If you previously allowed your browser to save your password, you should either clear that from your browser or set the new password in your browser if your password changes so that your browser will not automatically try to use the old password.
- If you are still not able to log in after performing a password reset, please submit a ticket to the Help Desk so that we can verify your account and assist further.
If you have successfully reset your password and are still getting the Invalid Credentials error, there are a few reasons why this may be happening.
- If you have saved a password in your browser settings or password management software, you will need to either clear or update it so those programs do not substitute the saved password when you try to login.
- Make sure that you do not enter any extra spaces when entering your email address or password.
- Make sure that you enter your complete email address, including the “.com.”
- Passwords are case-sensitive; make sure you enter upper and lowercase letters accurately.